Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Zap! - Pokemon Insurgence 03



As soon as I entered the Shade Forest, Saur and I encountered a wild Pikachu.  Eager to add a new member to our team, we fought to capture... not to kill.













And capture we did.  I named it Zap, and our family now has two Pokemon members.















Poor Zap was poisoned by a wild Weedle, but luckily the poisoning faded away when we neared the Pokemon Center in town.














Feeling the need to disguise myself so that the cult that imprisoned me wouldn't recognize me, I bought a straw hat...












And needless to say... the straw hat looks pretty darn cool in battle.

















We fought a bunch of trainers in the forest.  All of them had two things in common:

1. They all had the determination to win.

2. They all lost to the deadly combination of Zap and Saur.








And then we finally arrived at the cave.  It's time to go inside... next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment