Tuesday, April 14, 2015

No Chance - Pokemon Zeta 03

It was rather dark when my team and I entered the Naragex Forest, but we seemed to find our way around just fine.














Our first wild pokemon encounter was a Pineco, so we captured it and, naturally, named him Pine Cone.















Along with Seahorse, Fish Bait, and Pine Cone, I explored the forest more extensively, coming across a house.














 We met a gentleman and his wife, and he insisted on battling after I told him that I was a tough trainer.

He only had a Rattata, but it almost managed to kill Fish Bait by using a combination of Focus Energy to raise its attack power and Tail Whip to lower my defense.  However, Fish Bait was lucky to land a critical hit, knocking out his Rattata without any real issues.






As soon as we left the house, we ran into a wild Beedrill.  Okay, no problem, I thought, at least until I saw its level.  If we can't escape, Pine Cone is done for!














I regret to inform you that he suffered a grim fate, one that he didn't deserve.  I keep thinking that if I didn't capture him and force him to fight on my team, he would have survived.









Afraid to continue any further, I returned to town with the horror-struck Seahorse and Fish Bait.  The three of us placed Pine Cone into the graveyard and decided to return to the forest.  But will we run into another deadly Beedrill?  I sure hope not.


No comments:

Post a Comment