Monday, April 13, 2015

Delta Pokemon? - Pokemon Insurgence 02

As soon as I entered Telnor Town, I noticed how much the people there were praising the "Augur," a man that I know nothing about.

My only concern was getting my first Pokemon.











So I went to the lab for an Eevee, but the professor told me to just come back later...
















I ran into this kid named Damian, and he wanted a Pokemon just as badly as me.  His parents agreed to let us borrow Pokemon, so I could help him catch one in the forest.  Sounds pretty dangerous to me.













So we went to the lab, and there was a strange man there.  He was rambling about some Pokemon being freaks.  When he left, the professor told us that the man is, in fact, a cult leader responsible for thousands of deaths of humans.  But he couldn't see himself killing the Pokemon that he genetically altered, so Damian and I were given the option to take one each.





Delta Charmander was a pretty scary looking guy...

















...and Delta Squirtle looks like a ninja turtle...
















So I decided to adopt the Delta Bulbasaur.  It's Fairy and Psychic type, which is a pretty cool combination for a Bulbasaur.














Damian wanted to battle me right away, so that's what we did.
















And my Bulbasaur that I named Saur just kicked his Charmander's butt.

Now Damian and I have to head into the forest.  Hopefully everything goes well while we're in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment