Sunday, April 19, 2015

Unown and the Dark Cave - Pokemon Zeta 05



Well, well, well... You know that things aren't going to go well when you enter a dark cave and can't see well at all...














But on the bright side, I caught a Roggenrola and named it Rockman.

Fantastic.  It was just what I wanted...













Our second (and third!) encounter was a Makuhita.

GAH!!!

I would have much rather caught that over Roggenrola.










But after killing a couple of Makuhitas, Fish Bait evolved into a Butterfree and became a total bad ass all at once!














I mean, the little butterfly Pokemon can finally hold its own against large threats like Onix.

I know Seahorse could take out Onix, too, but that's beside the point. Now my butterfly can do it, too.











Some guys were messing around with a stone, trying to make something appear.  I put my hand on it, and...












...Unown appeared!  Since I couldn't capture it, I just knocked it out instead.

Pretty soon, I'll be taking on my first gym challenge.  The only problem is that I only have three Pokemon... and Rockman is still new to the team.  I'm nervous about losing someone in the big fight, but if I want to move on in this Pokemon life, then I have to challenge the leader eventually...

I also have a new quest.  The man by the Unown told me to go to Fianga City.  Apparently his friend
Wilson lives there.

No comments:

Post a Comment