Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pixie Pokemon? Mew and Celebi in the Midna Cave! - Pokemon Insurgence 06


Picking up from where we left off last time, the team and I entered Midna Cave.
















Our first wild encounter was a Phanpy, so that's what I had to catch.  I ended up naming it Dumbo.















We had to fight a powerful Lunatone, so I had Saur use Leech Seed to counter Lunatone's Hypnosis.  That way I could do damage to it every turn, even when Saur was asleep.












Then I ran into a girl, presumably Nora, and she had a Celebi with her. I wondered what she could be doing with a legendary Pokemon.














She was about to harm me to keep her secret safe, but then Mew reappeared!  She told me all about the prophecies and that people who are chosen by the "Pixie" legendary Pokemon would be the ones to take out the cults.  The first Augur was friends with Hoopa, but the new Augur doesn't have a legendary ally. And apparently Mew hasn't joined my team yet because I would become a target of the cults if it were to publicly team up with me.





I promised to keep Nora's secret, but now I have to return to the school.  I have a tournament to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment