Friday, April 24, 2015

Tournament Time! - Pokemon Insurgence 07



Finally... it was time to enter a tournament.  I could finally show off my skills to Damian and Nora.















But before I could face them, I had to battle this little kid named Kyle...

















Let's just say that I kicked his butt. And as for Damian....















...Zap took down his Corphish in one hit.

















But then he swapped out to Delta Charmeleon, and it killed Neo Dude the Geodude so quickly.  It didn't even stand a chance.














My only option was to send in Saur. Both Pokemon were capable of landing super effective hits, so I believe that Saur only won the battle because he had the level advantage. And then he sent out Luxio, and we defeated it rather quickly.











I fought Nora in the final round of the tournament.
















And she started out with Bayleef. My team defeated Bayleef, Sewaddle, and Trapinch rather quickly, ending the tournament.














My team may have won today's event, but I can't forget about Neo Dude. He was a sacrifice, but he fought well and didn't deserve to die.

Anyway, it's time to move on towards Suntouched City, so I can earn my first gym badge!

No comments:

Post a Comment