Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cults and Captives! - Pokemon Insurgence 01


My nuzlocke journey in "Pokemon Insurgence" began with me as one of many prisoners of a cult.  They were trying to take our memories.















The cultists were monitoring us, and they instructed Gengar to use "Dream Eater" on me to take away my memories and then kill me.














However, the legendary pokemon, Mew, appeared before me, and it scared off the Gengar.















Together, Mew and I began plotting our escape.  I ran quickly without looking back at all, but I could tell that Mew was with me the entire time.












I found the DNA of a dead cultist from blood that was on the ground in some sort of circle trap.















With Mew's help, I used the DNA sample to transform into a cultist, disguising myself as one of them.












I made it to the gathering in time to discover that the leader of the cult was going to kill a member just to summon the legendary Pokemon, Darkrai.













And sadly enough, the cult succeeded in calling the dark Pokemon into our world.  But it didn't feel like staying, and it escaped from the circle that was supposed to trap it.













Having seen enough, Mew and I evacuated to the Shade Forest.  I've seen enough, and it would be best to just get some distance away from these evil bastards.












We encountered a wild Gastly, but Mew was able to take care of it easily.

Once we reached Telnor Town, Mew gave me an item called the "Quartz Flute" before disappearing.

I was sad to see Mew leave, but then I noticed that there was a note attached to the flute.  Whenever I need to summon Mew, I can.  Now I can rest easy knowing that Mew will always be nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment