Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Journey Begins! - Pokemon Zeta 01

My nuzlocke journey on Pokemon Zeta version began with my mother and other survivors fleeing from the evil Team Asgard.  Professor Oak felt the need to give me my first pokemon, and I chose Horsea.  The other options were Magby and Bellsprout.  Oh, and I named it Seahorse, by the way.










We were immediately challenged by Jeremy, one of Professor Oak's interns.  He wanted to make sure that we had what it would take to survive in the world on our own, so we accepted his challenge.











He had a Snubbull, and and once I noticed its level compared to mine, well... I knew Seahorse and I had the upper hand.  We defeated Jeremy and his Snubbull, and then we moved on to Zarivar Town.












As soon as we exited the cave, we realized that there would be no turning back... no returning to Mom. As soon as we jumped over the ledge, we were locked out of the escape route for good.










Professor Oak sent us on a quest to find Jake, and he bears a striking resemblance to the trainer named Blue.















Jake picked Bellsprout as his first pokemon.  Of course he had to choose someone with the advantage against my Horsea.  Anway, the Professor told us that lives could be at stake, and we'd have to find out what Team Asgard could be up to.

The Pokemon world is a dangerous place these days; Seahorse and I will need all the luck we can get if we want to survive to the end of this journey.  After all, in a nuzlocke run, if a pokemon faints in battle, it dies for good.











No comments:

Post a Comment